Yearly LEF supports Lansing USD#469 through special programs and events. These programs and events include the following:
- Annual Educate the Pride Grant Program.
- Annual Building Grant Program.
- Annual Honors Awards Breakfast (April/May) to honor student, teacher, staff and community excellence within our schools.
- Annual BBQ Bash for Lansing Educational Support Personnel (August).
- Annual Benefits Fair Support for All District Staff (December).
- Delta Dental Toothbrush Kit Program to support dental hygiene for all students K-5 (January/February).
- LEF Biennial Gala held every even year in the fall to raise funds to support LEF programs.
- Lansing Pride Patrol (September).
The Delta Dental of Kansas Foundation has partnered with LEF, Lansing USD #469, and the University of St. Mary to support the 2012-2013 Dental Hygiene Prevention Program at Lansing Elementary School. Through this partnership Delta Dental has granted 720 toothbrushes, toothpastes, and floss to be distributed to our Lansing students K-2!
Thank you Delta Dental for your support of our Lansing students and partnering for their health!
Leavenworth Times Article January 30, 2013