LEF Vision Statement
In the Lansing schools, quality education for our students is provided by a staff that understands and respects the unique developmental, educational, and social needs of our students. Access to a superior education is essential for developing academic, occupational and personal success as a productive citizen.
To ensure that this vision becomes a reality, the Lansing Educational Foundation Fund, a component fund of the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation (GKCCF):
- Encourages excellence through supporting district teachers and staff by recognizing exceptional contributions and funding innovative learning opportunities;
- Enhances the K - 12 learning environment through providing additional materials and resources.
- Provides funding for programs to meet unique needs;
- Promotes a high functioning learning environment;
- Fosters collaboration and partnerships among the schools and community.